Thursday, September 16, 2021

2021 Fall Trip - Day 24 - 9/16/2021

Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021 - WENDY FLIES INTO JACKSON TODAY!!

And I do a nice early-afternoon hike (5.67 miles in 2 hours 9 minutes):

Um, yeah, it is ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY IN WYOMING:
(Don't worry - Winter comes early out here, and stays LATE).

I did a TON of errands this morning, and got to the trailhead at noon:
What a great day for a hike!
I was first heading up to Bradley Lake:
Which I reached just after 1 PM:
Lovely Hike back down/over to Taggart Lake:
Following a "cute young couple" back to the Trailhead:
There's MY CAR:
The "Cell Phone Lot" at the airport:
Um - and a WONDERFUL DINNER up at Shooting Star:
Thank you God for getting my Wonderful Wife here - safe and sound!

Music for today:

various - Cocktail Mix, Vol. 2: Martini Madness, 1996


various - Atlantic Rhythm & Blues 1947-1974 Disc 3 and Disc 6 and Disc 7, 1991


No comments:

Post a Comment