Tuesday, September 8, 2026

2026 Road Trip - Day 27

Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2026 - Rainy Day means nobody is going anywhere. Between Columbia Falls, Whitefish, and Kalispell, we did manage to drive 75 miles:

Let's see - Today I went to the Post Office and mailed postcards:

While I went out, Wendy used The Pool:

For lunch, Wendy and I went to Great Northern Bar & Grill in Whitefish:

After lunch we went grocery shopping:

Then we went across the street to the gas station:

Later in the afternoon, I went out and got an oil change:

Wendy and I went out for dinner - IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!!!

We brought in Mr. Moosie to see our wall-art:

Thank you God for this wonderful Rainy Day!

Music for today:

In the Hotel Room:

various - Windham Hill Records Sampler '86, 1986 compilation album, last heard in a blog never. Excellent New-Age music:

various - Soundtrack From Twin Peaks, 1991 soundtrack album, last heard never - Wow, talk about "ethereal"!!!:

Time to hit The Road:

various - AM Gold 1968, 1995 compilation album, last heard in a blog never. 22 SONGS (again!) - These cds are a great deal:

Shameless Plug: if you enjoy this blog, you may like my other one about Hiking the 4,000 footers in New Hampshire/Vermont/Maine/New York:
hyperlink: dixonheadingnorth
http://dixonheadingnorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment