Tuesday, August 23, 2022

2022 Fall Trip - Day 0/42 - 8/24/2022


I have been wanting to "bang out Colorado" for a few years now. During 2020 and 2021, Colorado was REALLY BIG (very lax COVID restrictions) - I'm hoping everybody has gotten "Colorado out of their system" - which leaves it wide-open for ME!!


I'll be seeing Museums on my way out to The Art Institue of Chicago, then continuing west to Rocky Mountain National Park. 12 days of driving-and-hiking in Colorado, then Wendy joins me for 9 days of sightseeing-and-hiking (and seeing friends and relatives). Mountain Passes and Rushing Rivers, Deep Canyons and Wonderful Waterfalls. Then back through Texas-New Orleans-Atlanta, and hiking in the Great Smokey Mountains. After getting that out of my system, I'll head home.

I'm leaving Thursday, Aug 25, Wendy will be joining me from Sunday, Sept. 11 (Denver, CO) through Monday, Sept. 19 (Albuquerque, NM), and I'll be home Wednesday, Oct. 5.

Should be fun - come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment