Sunday, August 22, 2021

2021 Fall Trip - Overview


Since, needless to say, last year got cancelled, I'm kind-of itching to hit-the-road BIG TIME!

I'll be going out on "The Northern Route" (in the USA), seeing a few museums, some "Scenic Byways", a 4-day-3-night hiking trip in northern Glacier National Park (plus a couple of dayhikes there), then head north into the Canadian Rockies (Revelstoke, Jasper, Lake Louise). Then back to the USA, making my way down to Wyoming and a couple of BIG dayhikes in Grand Teton National Park, before Wendy flies out to join me. A couple of more days there, then winding our way through Wyoming and Colorado, seeing friends and family. Then making our way back home seeing Art Museums, and more family and friends.

I'm leaving Tuesday, Aug 24th, and Wendy and I get back Wednesday, Sept. 29th

Should be fun - come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment