Monday, April 9, 2018

Day 3: 3-day trip to Cleveland Museum of Art

Monday, April 9, 2018 - Um, just drove home today - no stops. 532 miles, home by 6 for a nice dinner:


No photos, no news - just a blog entry to finish the trip. Thanks for coming along!

Thank you God for another GREAT Adventure with my Wonderful Wife!

(Hey, we did have lunch at Five Guys in Newburgh, NY. That kind-of-counts as an "Adventure" [well, maybe more of a "treat" than an "adventure"].)

For my listening pleasure, I have been doing Shuffle Songs on my iPod. 17,869 songs:

Right now, I LOVE "Shuffle Songs"!! Whereas listening to an entire album of live Van Halen, or Acoustic Guitar, or live Bruce, or Miles Davis jazz or 1965 No. 1 Hits might be a bit too much (especially with Wendy, who doesn't like "messy jazz"), one-cut-at-a-time is JUST PERFECT.

and also Wendy read more of my book out loud:

No comments:

Post a Comment